Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vine and branches


These two images are from Lover's Leap Winery in Lawrenceburg, KY. My friends, Logan and Pam Leet purchased the winery a couple of years ago and are having a lot of success with it. it is a huge operation! On Feb 14th, they had a big party and chose to decorate the gift shop and reception hall with images I had created on site, as well as a few from my Kentucky Wide series. I would suggest a drive over when you want to get out of town. It is in a beautiful setting.

2 comments:

  1. i'm really enjoying your blog, jeff. thanks for taking the time to share your photos and yourself. i'm interested to know more about how you shot the gold monopoly board.
    peace,
    geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you are one prodigious blogger. Great pics, warm commentary. Keep going! (And, greet Missy for me!). --Brian

    ReplyDelete