Saturday, March 28, 2009

Max in the dryer

Did I mention that marrying Missy was a package deal? Yes, not one, not two, but three cats! Part of the "deal" was that she would not replace any of them before we both agreed but two of them are only about one year old.  Makes we want to recite, "How long o Lord?" from Psalm 13:1.
Anyway, Max is one big furball. A beautiful Himalayan cat that leaves a part of his bad self everywhere he goes. However, I must admit, he is full of personality and a lot of fun. He was rescue cat from a good friend's sister who died of cancer. This photo from my iPhone is homage to Gary Larson, creator of the "Far Side". Remember the classic illustration of the cat in walking into the dryer and the dog outside holding the door saying, "Please, oh please"?

2 comments:

  1. I think you're leaving out the "Fud" sign that pointed to the dryer. Gary Larson is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a blog - now I can keep up with you! The cats will grow on you, don't worry (and their fur won't:)

    ReplyDelete